- The call to apply for ADMISSION 2023 of the Doctorate Program in Agrifood Sciences of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso will be open from May 15 to November 15, 2022.
- The results of the applications will be informed at the end of November 2022.
- The start of the academic period is scheduled for March 2023.
- Face-to-face modality.
- Class schedule: Daytime from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (exceptionally from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
- Program value:
Semester tuition fee: $110,000.-
Semester value: $1,696,000.-
Graduates and/or masters from the following related areas can apply for the program:
- Food engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Other related disciplines
The applicants can come from national or foreign universities; or who, in possession of a bachelor's degree, accredits an equivalent level.
- Application form
- Motivation letter in which you express the reasons why you apply to the program and the commitments that you assume if accepted.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of titles and degrees, graduate, magister.
- Undergraduate transcripts.
- Graduate Ranking Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of English language proficiency level corresponding to intermediate level (TOEFL, Cam-bridge, Wisconsin, PUCV or other).
- Letter of sponsorship from a professor of the core freely chosen by the applicant specifying the line of research in which the doctoral thesis will be developed and the commitment and scope of the professor in charge, who will assume the role of Guide Professor.
- Two confidential letters of recommendation according to the format of the program issued by previous professors of the applicant.
- List of documents for the application.
- Personal interview in English with the Academic Committee.
Once the background information has been delivered, the required documentation will be evaluated by the Doctorate Committee for its selection (Selection guideline).
All documentation must be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it directly to the Program Secretariat (Ms. María José Valenzuela), located in the Faculty of Agronomic and Food Sciences in a sealed envelope addressed to: Doctoral Program in Agrifood Sciences. Address (Calle San Francisco s/n, La Palma, Quillota).